Thank you for browsing the Home Affairs Department website. Please send us your enquiries, comments, suggestions or complaints, if any, in one of the following ways:

By E-mail :
By Telephone :
(852) 2835 2500
By Fax :
(852) 2834 7649
By Post :
The Director of Home Affairs,
Home Affairs Department,
29/F, Southorn Centre,
130 Hennessy Road,
Wan Chai, Hong Kong

(Note: We will not accept underpaid mail items. Please pay sufficient postage to ensure your mail items can duly reach us.)

If you wish to contact the respective District Offices and their sub-offices direct, please click here for detailed contact information.

For enquiries of district matters or services provided by the Home Affairs Enquiry Centres (such as Administration of Declaration / Oath for Private Use, Free Legal Advice Scheme, Rent Officer Scheme, etc.), please click here to view the addresses and phone numbers of the Home Affairs Enquiry Centres.