Neighbourhood Mutual Help Programme (NMHP)
The Neighbourhood Mutual Help Programme aims at promoting community harmony through facilitating the integration of New Arrivals from the Mainland and Ethnic Minorities into the local community. Projects funded by the Programme should achieve the policy objectives of community development under the Home and Youth Affairs Bureau.
- To build up the capacity of the community
- To foster the spirit of mutual help in the community
- To address the needs of and to empower disadvantaged communities
- To enhance community cohesion and harmony
- To motivate community participation